From time to time, JPSA publishes articles which are of general public interest relating to traffic, road safety and law enforcement issues.
These articles are open to both members and non-members of JPSA and will appear here. New articles will be published from time to time and if you are a member, you will be notified by email as soon as they are.
|JPSA's quarterly newsletter, "Traffic Jam" is now available for download or viewing online! Due to the large file size (1MB), we recommend that you download it to your computer in zip file format for reading later. If however you would prefer to read it online without saving it to your computer straight off, you can read it here and decide if you want to save it to your computer after it opens.|
We also welcome your feedback on these articles.
- Beware of incurring a criminal record you were weren't looking for. Article here.
- Sex by extortion - The "new" breed of corrupt activities. Article here.
- Can I speed to get away from a driver presenting a road rage risk? Article here.
- Who is to blame for an accident? Article here.
- Commentary - JMPD aims to rake in R20m. Article here.
- Midvaal Mamparas. Article here.
- JMPD Uses Unlawful SME: Nothing gets done about it! Article here.
- Republic Road, Randburg - Defective Speed Camera. Article here.
This page was last updated on Tuesday 9 October, 2012